Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default Burn barrel

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 9:52:35 PM UTC-5, Michael wrote:
Can't believe I've lived this long without one.

You did not grow up in the country apparently. Long ago every house in the country had a brown rusted barrel in the backyard for burning the trash. Not sure its the same today. Parents have just used a bare spot on the ground at the last couple houses, no barrel. Usually have some extra trees on the pile to burn. Always a pain dealing with metal and glass waste. You have to separate it into a separate container and then every month or so find a spot to get rid of it. City life with weekly trash collection is OK. And I'm lucky enough to have a creek behind the house for throwing away tree trimmings. Cannot put tree branches in the plastic trash containers.