Posted to rec.woodworking
Sonny Sonny is offline

Default Burn barrel

On Tuesday, September 30, 2014 10:24:00 PM UTC-5, Mike Marlow wrote:
Michael wrote:

Can't believe I've lived this long without one.

Ummmm... so this is intended to say... what? Burn barrels were a back yard
staple for decades. Your point is?

I think a pot bellied wood burning stove would better accommodate one's back yard decor. Even those "modern", open pit wok pot fireplaces would look better than an old style burn barrel.

But who's to say? Just so happens, Jonas recently cut the boy's names in the sides of the burn barrel, at the camp, so we can see their names "glow". The kids enjoy the attention, to themselves, that way.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43836144@N04/?details=1

Sonny