Denis Marier

Default Bowl segments de-lamination

In 1962 we received a maple segmented salad bowl set as a wedding gift.
Last year I refinished the set and applied several coats of Walnut oil.
This winter one segment of the large bowl lip (rim) has de-laminated.
This segment is about 1 1/2" vertical X 5" horizontal. The gap produced by
the de-lamination is approx. 1/62" wide at the rim and tapering down to
nothing. The bowl is still usable.
I fear that further de-lamination will take place. Apart from filling the
crack will some bonding agent I do not know what is the best thing to do?

Denis