Posted to alt.home.repair
BenDarrenBach BenDarrenBach is offline

Default Burned out timer contact on Whirlpool dryer.

On Saturday, September 27, 2014 9:41:35 AM UTC-5, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, September 27, 2014 10:28:43 AM UTC-4, BenDarrenBach wrote:

On Friday, September 26, 2014 5:38:07 AM UTC-5, gonjah wrote:

I've already ordered a new timer but, is there away to repair this timer?

http://tinyurl.com/np2pros

I still have the tiny circular copper contact disk. How would someone

adhere it back on if they had to?

Bonus expert question: Why did it burn out??

TIA

Jim

You can buy tungsten contacts. http://uk.alibaba.com/product/913892...ten-strip.html

What do you do with the other 9,999? Suppose I need more than 45mil a month?

You felt it necessary to reply with that remark? It was to show they are available, idiot. I may even have some I can send him!