George

Default As long as Arch is Elsewhere

Now I understand. It's about "the children...."

"Reyd Dorakeen" wrote in message
I meant it, i used it inside, the front flat, not ground back wing, and i
was doing it for the extra length(I was far over the rest for the other
tools)

jf Again, we are agreeing here. My point is that a novice turner,

for
example, may read someone in this forum talking about using a rouging

gouge
for bowls. In this whole thread, however, the people that have stated

this
use have never provide caveats like: "only on the outside of the bowl",

or
"only with the wings ground back", or " only when I could get the tool

rest
close enough".

oops, guess I better top using that rougingin gouge to open the inside

of
my
bowls