Posted to alt.home.repair
Pavel314[_2_] Pavel314[_2_] is offline

Default What would you use for a 100 foot long clothesline 50 feet up?

On Monday, September 22, 2014 5:36:49 PM UTC-4, Jason Marshall wrote:
I have a third-story window that goes out to a grove of oak trees where I

want to attach a clothesline from the window to the trees about 100 feet

away.

I will go to Home Depot and ask for clothes line, but, before I do, do

you have experience with something like this that you can make

recommendations?

Are you planning to have a loop of clothesline with pulleys at each end so that you can pull the line to move the clothes in and out?

Paul