Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default What would you use for a 100 foot long clothesline 50 feet up?

Stormin Mormon wrote in newsh2Uv.289133
:

On 9/22/2014 7:25 PM, Oren wrote:
On Mon, 22 Sep 2014 19:11:15 -0400, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

No, actually even in frozen state they do dry, takes longer.
Where I am during winter humidity out side is below 0 % often.
Indoor humidifier is a MUST during winter.

Humidity below zero percent? Now, that's
a sight to behold.

Yep. We need to know the dew point, right? I'm not familiar with a
zero percent dew point. I have been mistaken before, though.

The quote is "humidity outside is below 0%". Which means
that there are less than 0 units of water per unit of air.
Anyhow, I doubt that is physically possible.

You are just so negative Stormy.

Here it is right on "paper".

:-)

Just the cynical scientist in me, who is right 120% of
the time. (I know; zing me.)

.
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus