Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tim Lamb[_2_] Tim Lamb[_2_] is offline

Default The continuing hard drive worries.

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 22/09/14 15:20, Tim Lamb wrote:
In message , Andy
Burns writes
Tim Lamb wrote:

I have been considering this

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/271562221742

A few local schools use Stone PCs, they're generally OK

Bit nervous about the DVD rw. I need to read CDs for the photo album:-)
Ignorance on display!

DVD drives will read CDs, and being a DVD writer it will also write CDs.

3 or 4GB of memory would be handy, and an 80GB disk will likely be
half-full by the time Win7 is installed with a swap file and all patches.

OK. Offer made to include keyboard and a further 2 gig ram.

Watch this space:-)

Tim. if you are local to me, woc.co.uk is where I got my scrapper computer

50 miles!

And I may be getting another from a friend

One on the way:-)

No doubt you will all learn how I get on:-)

--
Tim Lamb