Posted to alt.home.repair
Julie Bove Julie Bove is offline

Default Garage door opener help

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Sep 2014 07:19:41 -0700, "Pico Rico"
wrote:

Save A.H.R. Don't respond to this one, or to those suckers who respond to
her.

Pico,

I'll try to help someone once or twice or more, but she will not or
have some basic things done so folks could help her. Dismisses the
model number, gives a "yes butt..." answer, declares herself a victim
of an installer and so on. Asked for help and will not respond to the
advice given.

I'm done with her. They link she gave explains everything - the manual
and a freakin' video talks about Types 1-4 openers. Maybe you could
drive over there and help her out )
--
"Dumb is local...As soon as you go 15 miles away from your dumbness, you
see how dumb you are." -- Sherrod Small

It does explain some things but I still don't understand. Obviously my
number would be 12340 because the 0 means something. Why I need an extra 0
now makes no sense. And I have no clue what the pin code would be. I will
try to call them tomorrow. Clicker. Not Chamberlain.