Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.basics
John Larkin[_3_] John Larkin[_3_] is offline

Default Widlar's Early Treatise on Semiconductors

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:23:20 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 20 Sep 2014 14:18:59 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

[snip]
If you know enough to fake the
lab data, you know enough.

Absolutely! At MIT we called it "dry lab" ;-)

...Jim Thompson

I developed a technique for sloppy slide-rule slipping, that made
beautiful curves with nice experimental point scatter. Looked great.

The few guys who did stay and do the work didn't get such good grades.
My slide rule worked better than the klunky lab equipment.

--

John Larkin Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com