Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The continuing hard drive worries.

On 20/09/14 10:54, Chris French wrote:
In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
On 20/09/14 08:34, Tim Lamb wrote:
What software do you want to transfer.

Umm.. Turnpike although there is a fair bit of *knowledge* on how to do
this from previous moves.

I guess the obvious is a working browser so I can fetch the rest.

why not be adventurous, and install linux mint, and then see if
turnpike will run under WINE?

Turnpike 6 (which Tim is using) doesn't run under WINE

well virtualbox then.

But transferring that will be easy enough, if Tim doesn't have it,
though the installation file isn't available anymore from Demon I don't
think, there are still copies around