Posted to uk.d-i-y
F[_2_] F[_2_] is offline

Default Garage roller shutter door recommendations?

On 16/09/2014 11:00, David P wrote:
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:57:45 +0100, Bob wrote:

Does anyone have any recommendations for roller shutter garage doors or
any tips of what to watch out for? We are in Leeds.

Hormann roller shutters.

We have a sectional Hormann and 2 roller shutters by them - all are well
made. Reason for the shutters is the height of the doors but really
little to choose quality wise.

We had them all fitted by a Leeds firm over the period of a couple of
years about 4 years ago - excellent service and competitive on prices.
(ABI)

We have a Hormann sectional from ABI in Leeds. Recommended.