Posted to uk.d-i-y
David P[_4_] David P[_4_] is offline

Default Garage roller shutter door recommendations?

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:19:10 +0100, mark wrote:

"David P" wrote in message
o.uk...
On Mon, 15 Sep 2014 18:57:45 +0100, Bob wrote:

Does anyone have any recommendations for roller shutter garage doors
or any tips of what to watch out for? We are in Leeds.

Hormann roller shutters.

We have a sectional Hormann and 2 roller shutters by them - all are
well made. Reason for the shutters is the height of the doors but
really little to choose quality wise.

We had them all fitted by a Leeds firm over the period of a couple of
years about 4 years ago - excellent service and competitive on prices.
(ABI)

Who fits those Hormann sectional shutters and at what sort of cost?

Sectional and shutters are two different types of door, we have both
types. Garage door fitters fit them g - do a search unless you are in
Leeds when I gave the name of the company (above) who fitted ours.

Price? - dunno what they cost now - get a couple of quotes

--
David P