Lyn J. Mangiameli

Default Different versions of the Nova DVR 3000?

The 100 rpm version is current production. Likely the Woodcraft website
has just never been updated to represent these software changes. It is
really easy to confirm in person by just seeing if the speed control can
be run down that far (on the old versions, it would just stop at 250 and
no amount of pressing on the speed reduction pad would reduce that).

If you are thinking of ordering through the mail, you could always ask
for confirmation in writing, and should an older version arrive you'd
have justification for return--of course Woodcraft gives something like
a year long satisfaction guarantee anyway.

Overall, I don't think you will have any trouble at all getting the 100
rpm version from any normally stocking dealer.

Lyn

Jack Gray wrote:
How do you get the 100 rpm version of the dvr? Is it a special order?
Woodcraft shows 250 as the min. speed on their web site. I haven't been
able to find anyplace that shows the 100 rpm unit available.

jack