Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default kill them all! - the new gas can?

On 9/12/14, 4:46 AM, Danny D. wrote:
Dan Espen wrote, on Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:11:15 -0400:

I'm not afraid, just pointing out that gas cans in your car is
cause for concern.

Heh heh ... look'it what I filled up today, and put in my trunk!
https://c4.staticflickr.com/4/3892/1...7df1c083_b.jpg

I think I see now...

I closed my shop after the highway patrol got suspicious about all the
cars leaving with their rear springs sagging. I never thought of
putting a gasoline sign on the pump and doing it outdoors.

I'd love to see the look on a cop's face after he pulls you over because
your trunk is suspiciously low, and you tell him you have an enormous
lawn mower, and you open the trunk, and he finds 10 gas cans! Lets hope
he doesn't use a dipstick to probe for false bottoms!