Posted to alt.home.repair

Default kill them all! - the new gas can?

On 09/11/2014 01:16 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

[snip]

I've heard that using gasoline in a diesel
engine does MAJOR damage. I've found that
disel in a gas engine doesn't run well at
all.

I seem to remember hearing something about a boat exploding because
someone put gasoline in a tank that should hold diesel.

--
104 days until the winter celebration (Thursday December 25, 2014
12:00:00 AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"It is from the Bible that man has learned cruelty, rapine and murder;
for the belief of a cruel God makes a cruel man." -- Thomas Paine