Posted to alt.home.repair

Default kill them all! - the new gas can?

On 09/11/2014 11:50 AM, wrote:
http://ezpourspout.com/order/order-fuel-spouts/
http://ezpourspout.com/order/order-fuel-spouts/
http://ezpourspout.com/order/order-fuel-spouts/
http://ezpourspout.com/order/order-fuel-spouts/ !!!!

And they have them down at the local True Value. Let's see - the can is
now over $30. God I hate experts.

I used to use the True Value here, but it's gone since Lowe's opened.
The other old hardware store is gone too. I did find those spouts at
Tractor Supply.

BTW, I have one old gas can and 4 of the early new cans. On those the
plastic body is the same except for the vent hole not being drilled.
The EZ Pour spouts and caps (yellow caps) fit both.

--
104 days until the winter celebration (Thursday December 25, 2014
12:00:00 AM for 1 day).

Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"It is from the Bible that man has learned cruelty, rapine and murder;
for the belief of a cruel God makes a cruel man." -- Thomas Paine