Posted to alt.home.repair
J Burns J Burns is offline

Default kill them all! - the new gas can?

On 9/11/14, 4:35 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:41:45 -0400, wrote:

It goes in the tank of my boat as fast as I can pour it out of a
vented 5 gal can.
I guess I will have to actually time it if this is that important to
you. Maybe shoot it on a video for you.

Since this link came up, check the 7/8" spout. A high-flow spout for
boats, bobcats or wave runners ... and stuff

Notice the red can used on the boat dock ;-\

http://ezpourspout.com/ez-pour-products/all-products/hi-flow-spout/

The extension would mean that even with the can nearly empty, you'd have
16" of head to draw the fuel out in a hurry.

Two things aren't clear in the pictures.
Is any part of the spout smaller than 7/8"?
Does the extension lock, so it won't end up in the bottom of the tank?
(I'm just pondering.)