Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone else using thunderbird 31?

On 09/09/14 17:58, Lobster wrote:
On 09 Sep 2014, The Natural Philosopher grunted:

On 09/09/14 12:43, Johny B Good wrote:
On Tue, 09 Sep 2014 06:52:06 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

On 09 Sep 2014, The Natural Philosopher
grunted:

Because I hate what mine is doing...see the compose window....

Not here; but probably because my 'compose' window is handled by a
really excellent add-on called 'Identity Chooser' - as I use
multiple accounts on my Thunderbird, it's a method of preventing you
from accidentally sending from the wrong account (something IIRC
you've done here yourself in the past?!).

Well its installed and apart from the pale orange, which really
doesn't fit well with wolves and the moon, its a pretty neat little
add on.

Yes, ISTR that's the default colour: the point is that every account gets
its own colour to make it *really* difficult to use the wrong one
accidentally; my main account is the pale orange, my 'internet-facing'
account is pink, SWMBO's is green, etc. I've never looked into configuring
the colours differently to what's offered, but can't believe it would be
much of job for somebody who knows coding stuff...

actually mate, its a GUI defined option. If you go to addons and select
the extension and click 'preferences'...

its all there.