Norm

Default Different versions of the Nova DVR 3000?

"GaryPearse" wrote in message ...
Writing as someone who is seriously considering buying a DVR, I really
would like to be confident that the "big jump in usability" that Lyn
anticipates is definitely going to happen.

Whilst it is encouraging to know that Teknatool intend to make upgrades
available to existing owners, if that big jump never actually materializes I
wonder whether I might be left regretting any decision to buy this lathe.

Thus, I think I will wait to see if Lyn's updated report is able to confirm
the arrival of the big jump. If it isn't, then I may have to more seriously
consider the alternatives.

Gary. (Devon,UK)

Gary,

I have one of the early vintage DVRs (1500 default / min 250 rpm) and
I sometimes lust for the newer version software, I can't say that I
NEED these upgrades The lathe does everything I have asked and does it
well. Check out this link for more info.

groups.msn.com/novaowners

Norm