James Barley

Default Husqvarna Chainsaw Fiasco- OT.

Here in British Columbia, I believe a dealer risks his franchise if they
were to hassle you over servicing a vehicle not purchased from them

James Barley
www.members.shaw.ca/jbarley

"Grandpa" jsdebooATcomcast.net wrote in message
Chuck wrote:

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 12:19:28 -0800, "Leif Thorvaldson"
wrote:

I have heard similar tales regarding car warranty work. Only selling

dealer
will do the work.

Not if it's a Saturn...

Nor any other new vehicle I've had. I had a comment once on the Ford
and told them, "No, I didn't buy it from you because you wouldn't deal
with me on it." "Is there a probklem with you doing the warranty work
since Ford pays you whatever you ask?" They did the work!