Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/6/2014 7:17 PM, J Burns wrote:
If it looked like thermostat trouble (as the repairman guessed), I'd
look for the possibility that some obstruction was subjecting it to too
much freezer air. If that didn't pan out, and it were possible to lean
a water bag against the thermostat area, a bag of lukewarm water might
be used to trick the thermostat and save the food until it could be
fixed.

I take it back...

The situation is rapidly emerging. I suspect
Todd will be back in a few minutes. He'll
tell us that he prayed over his refrigerator,
and sprinkled with holy water and salad
oil. He knocked the refrigerator back into
the stadium seat, and declared it healed.

Praise be to Whirlpool!

..
Christopher A. Young
Learn about Jesus