Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/6/2014 5:17 PM, Todd wrote:
Don't remember any noise. But, wasn't checking for it.
It is just hot.

These are part of the diagnostic.

Okay, I just got a hold of the tech I like on the phone.

He said if I was losing freon, both fans would stay on
all the time. He also said the bulb in the back would
be cooler as it would have less work to do.

He said that the fact that both fans go off and it cycles
on and off makes him thing that the thing thinks it
is at temperature. He said, it is possibly the

--- 2213100 Adaptive, Defrost Control (electronic)
or the
--- 2200859 Thermostat Assembly

He told me to turn the refrigerator section down and
see if the temperature decreases from 55F. That would
pin it to the Thermostat Assembly.

Sounds like your man knows some about these new
electronic fridge. I'd keep working with him.

--
..
Christopher A. Young