Posted to alt.home.repair

Default refrigerator freezer troubles

On 9/6/2014 4:28 PM, Todd wrote:
Stromin! Yes. That is why I posted!

You dyslexic? Be nice if you'd spell my name.

Hi Stormin Mormon (copy and paste this time),

A Dyslexic typer for sure. I make so many typo'es. Took
me a minutes to find how I messed yours up. And I can't
see the stinkers until AFTER I hit the send button.

Yes I want things to check.

The thing is now sitting at 55F. I am wondering if it
is not all the ice I put in it finally warning up. The
air out the fan in the back of the freeze cavity is cool,
but not all that cool.

-T

I don't know a lot about dyslexia, but it's very
real, and not a lot you can do about it. I'll be
gentle next time, if I say anything at all.

Please check for dust in the coils, that's one very
common problem. Also if the big black ball in the
back hums, vibrates, and if it pauses every couple
seconds. Now that I've repeated myself, I'll read
your other posts.
--
..
Christopher A. Young