Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default Found them!

On 2014-09-03, DaveC wrote:
This is the item. It's on a Taiwanese auction site:

http://goods.ruten.com.tw/item/show?21106267141304

Even with Google Translate it's not easy to understand how to go about a
transaction.

Has anyone use this "pinkciao" site? Do I need to register?

the button that looks most like a buy button takes me to a page called
/user/login.htm so I guess you do need to register.
registration needs a Taiwanese cell phone number - can't start with +

(Do I see e-Bay ownership here?)

I see this: "Copyright© PChome eBay Co., Ltd."

I found this.

http://www.tyohm.com.tw/product/fusible%20sqf.htm
http://www.tyohm.com.tw/Default_e.aspx

maybe you can get "samples"