Chuck

Default Poison Ivy

On Tue, 20 Jan 2004 05:41:41 GMT, Reyd Dorakeen wrote:

maybe some prevention?
the lee valley liquid glove stuff claims to be protect you from lots of
nastyness, I seem to remeber poison ivy being one of them. I think it makes
it stay on the outside of your skin for easier washing off.

As I was reading this thread, I'm thinking to myself, "Haven't any of
these guys ever heard of liquid barrier products???" Leave it to the
youngest of the bunch to come up with the easiest prevention. No oils
on gloves to worry about, just wash it off and the oils go with it.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget