Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Shed_Fiddler Shed_Fiddler is offline

Default New laser magazine

On 05-Sep-14 8:09 AM, Ed Huntress wrote:
It's out today -- our new online magazine called _Shop Floor Lasers_.
If you're into anything involving laser-beam cutting, welding,
cladding, heat-treating, etc., you'll find it interesting. Otherwise,
you won't. d8-)

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/shop...4/index.php#/1

There is a good article about hybrid welding -- a combination of laser
and MIG. That was a nice job of writing and researching.

http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/shop.../index.php#/20

I take no credit for this issue, by the way. I didn't write any of it.
I'm on the masthead, but I won't be involved until next year. This is
Abbe Miller's baby, and she's very good.

Looks like it might have some interesting articles but I gave up after a
minute or two trying to drive that godawful viewer / webpage.