Leo Lichtman

Default Poison Ivy

Alan McClure wrote: (clip) As to your problem, keep yourself covered, wear
gloves and boots that can be thoroughly wash/rinsed afterward.(clip)
I have been told that firemen, when they have to work a fire where poison
ivy or poison oak may be present, use one of the skin creams that keeps dirt
and grime out of the pores. This is the stuff which is meant to be applied
to the hands PRIOR to doing filthy work, and rinsed off afterward. I wish I
could remember one of the brand names, but memory ain't working.