Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default VARTA Mempac 3/V150H Rechargeable Battery for Potterton EP2000 controller

In article ,
Martin Brown wrote:
Doesn't RS do them for ~£6 and at a local trade counter for cash they
probably won't ask too many questions. I can't recall what their minimum
order value is for mail order or try RapidOnline.

The days of RS only selling to genuine trade customers are long since gone.

Rapid have a minimum charge too.

CPC, because of their low minimum charge and free postage are *generally*
the best bet for small value orders. Once you've gone beyond a minimum
charge and gone high enough to get free postage, Rapid are pretty close.
Depending on just what you're buying. Farnell are also worth a punt too. I
recently wanted a new (old) Antex iron, and Farnell had the best price
anywhere - and by quite some margin. RS tend to be my last resort for
things I can't get elsewhere.

--
*Too many clicks spoil the browse *

Dave Plowman London SW