Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MasterCam1 MasterCam1 is offline

Default Who supplies mechanical prototyping kits?

On Saturday, October 17, 1998 12:00:00 AM UTC-7, wrote:
On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 22:17:20 -0700, "
wrote:

www.smallparts.com does not have a DNS entry....

YES, they do. Whenever you get a "no DNS entry" error, it's often cuz
the DNS server is down at YOUR isp's site. I'm sure you'll not make this
mistake again B), but whenever this happens, it's always prudent to try
it again, or better yet, go about some other business and return a few
minutes later to try again.

Garfield

BTW, in addition to PIC & SmallParts, Reid, Sterling, and Berg also have
nice small parts/proto parts lines and catalogs:
W.M. Berg www.wmberg.com
Sterling (Stock Drive Products Div.) www.sdp-si.com
Reid Tool www.reidtool.com
Oh, and I've double-clicks on all the links above and confirmed they ARE
typed in correctly.

If you're looking for gears and pulleys then www.sdp-si.com is probably going to be your best source. If you need some sort of structure or platform then www.gridlinksinc.com is the easiest I've found.