Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default VARTA Mempac 3/V150H Rechargeable Battery for Potterton EP2000controller

On 28/08/14 23:27, Johny B Good wrote:
I guess I've now got a target price point for my local suppliers to
try and undercut. I suspect there's feck all chance of making a
cheaper purchase locally but I thought I'd seek out some opinions in
regard of there being any less greedy suppliers out there to which I
could turn

There comes a point where I calculate that to actually get in the car
and drive to a shop that carries most items costs me around £5...I don't
baulk at £3.95 postage at all, and if you spend more than an hour
finding a cheaper alternative you have in fact wasted at notional rates
another tenner.