Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] orringuy1967@gmail.com is offline

Default Solving water heater left hand thread thermocouple problem

Got home from a family trip only to find no hot water...... Went to Canadian Tire bought a new Thermo Coupler got everything ready found out it was left thread (reverse) what to do googled this took a bit to figure out what and how he was doing this then when I got it BAM!!! took out the drummel and wow this works great. So I got my wife to Video tape it for Youtube so others could see how easy this works. here is the link : http://youtu.be/5Cs_MUGJ-b4