Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress Ed Huntress is offline

Default How The A-10 Warthog Became 'The Most Survivable Plane Ever Built'

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 20:52:43 -0700 (PDT), jon_banquer
wrote:

On Monday, August 25, 2014 5:53:44 AM UTC-7, Ed Huntress lied:

I never said you were in my killfile. I just said I wasn't going to go

around in circles and argue with you.

You're a childish, insulting idiot, Jon. That's the bottom line.

--

Ed Huntress

You lie all the time, slow Eddy. What you wrote above is a lie. I've nailed you on your lies for years. Good thing Mark Wieber lies more frequently and far worse than you do. Now go do what you do best and write some worthless ad copy for a paying advertiser and pretend it's objective.

'Looks like Jon is off his meds again.

--
Ed Huntress