Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

In article ,
Capitol wrote:
Yes. Far better to allow manufacturers to sell anything they want to
without regulation. After all, they only have the customer's interests at
heart.

It's called a free market. If the customer is stupid enough to buy
crap, hopefully he will learn from experience and the supplier will go
out of business.

Gawd save us from your 'free market' where there are no controls over what
is sold. 'Making a fast buck' is one of the oldest and least desirable of
human failings. One which governments of all colours have been seeking to
control for hundreds of years. From when the first flagon of wine was
watered down.

Incidentally, I believe you buy from ebay! a well known
supplier of crap.

Out of well over 1000 purchases, I've only ever bought crap once. A fake
phone - and I got a full refund immediately. In your 'free market' I'd
have had no comeback. Since it is obviously always buyer beware there.

--
*DOES THE LITTLE MERMAID WEAR AN ALGEBRA?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.