Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

On Mon, 25 Aug 2014 09:44:30 +0100, Richard wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 24/08/14 15:02, Broadback wrote:

The idea is to reduce energy use,

No. The idea is to make all current vacuum cleaners obsolete and
unsalable and ensure that Bosch who are almost certainly behind the
lobby can outsell better Chinese and Japanese vacuums.

You mean Bosch already sell more efficient cleaners?

Dunno. But their styline kettle, though not cheap, works for me.
http://www.bosch-home.co.uk/our-prod...sters/kettles/

TWK8633GB.html
Had my doubts at first - daughter wanted it after previous kettle had
died.
Her purchasing decisions based on fashion and backed by mother
Lowering target temperature for certain drinks saves time and energy.
The stay warm feature also is handy.

Bought one last week as it happens. My decision based on build quality,
filter longevity and being able to choose temperature/stay warm.

Very happy with it so far.

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.