Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default We must be right in the sh1t ...

On 25/08/2014 10:37, news wrote:

A few years ago there was an item on the radio about the development of
the vacuum cleaner. AARI some Japanese manufacturer was interviewed and
it appeared that their "Best" machine was not available in Europe, only
in Japan. When questioned why it seems that the Japanese regard
European cleanliness standards as rather lax, after all we generally
wear outdoor shoes inside.

Perhaps their best machine is only capable of cleaning a already clean
house and unsuitable for houses where we and our animals drag in dirt
from the outside? Perhaps when compared to the cleaners we can buy they
would come at the bottom of the list?