Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT Working with Asphalt

Gunner Asch on Sat, 23 Aug 2014 12:50:52 -0700
On Thu, 21 Aug 2014 23:04:44 -0400, "Steve W."
wrote:

stryped wrote:
The problem is my blacktop is not level. I am not sure how you eould
pour separate slabs and get both dlabs even with each other.

Not level, poured in sections. One thing I would do different would be
to add keys between the sections to keep the slabs aligned. I would also
follow my normal procedure and overbuild. I'd have re-bar and mesh as
well as fiber in the mix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh8OMMTW-eo

Personally..Ied make up a form and pour a ****load of interlocking
pavers, then lay em out when ready.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interlo...oncrete_pavers

http://www.artfire.com/ext/shop/stud...tore/0/0/56705

http://rockmolds.com/driveway-pavers/

http://stores.ebay.com/Olde-World-Co...i.html?_fsub=9

Make up a couple dozen a day on the weekends and before long you have
enough to do your driveway

The folks who had this place before me made a bunch of them. I'm
still digging them up out of the yard.
--
pyotr filipivich