Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair

Default Securing TE to the bench?

Jasen Betts wrote:

On 2014-08-22, Michael A. Terrell wrote:

rickman wrote:

And they probably thought they had fixed the problem. All you need to
do is to apply something that is not so easily seen but easily removed
by touch. Then check it after the locks have been used, but before they
have been cleaned.

In a defense plant where you had to empty your pockets to get into
the building?

eg: sugar powder off a stick of gum. (or manufactured from supplies
taken from the coffee machine)

There were no coffee machines on the production floor. No food or snacks
were allowed on the production floor. The rest rooms had liquid soap.
Being seen standing near any of the security doors was enough to have
you hauled into the security office. One of the guards accused me of
stealing a 'GRC106, complete'. That was a half pallet load of equipment
and hardware. None were missing, and the fool had claimed that I
carried out over 600 pounds in my shirt pocket.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.