Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
stryped[_3_] stryped[_3_] is offline

Default OT Working with Asphalt

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 9:38:57 PM UTC-5, Steve W. wrote:
stryped wrote:

The problem is my blacktop is not level. I am not sure how you eould

pour separate slabs and get both dlabs even with each other.

Actually both. It is mainly just myself. Although if needed I could get my dad to help. He is older and can only do so much.

I would have to rent most of the tools.

Not a problem. Do you want to do individual pours because of money or

lack of help or ?? This sort of determines the approach you use for the

pour(s)

Keyed slabs are poured daily all over the world. As for the blacktop not

being level, it won't be there so you can make the base level. If you

need to slope the concrete some that isn't a problem either.

--

Steve W.