Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default OT. Personal dilemma

On Thursday, August 21, 2014 12:55:51 AM UTC, amdx wrote:

I'm 1000 miles from her, I talk cordially to her, but it's getting

harder and harder.

I just want $20k and my name off the house.

Options?

I would talk to her and see what she thinks is fair. My thoughts is that she might do what she thinks is fair. If she does not think what you propose is fair, she will manage to not do it.

After you know what she thinks it fair, I would offer to agree to even less than that amount. If she thinks what you propose is more than fair, she might do it. I suspect she will not, but there is always hope.

Dan