Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Removal of overgrown weeds

On Monday, August 18, 2014 9:58:36 PM UTC-4, Ignoramus31981 wrote:
I purchased a length of unused, since long ago, railroad track, for

scrap metal. This track, on a private property of course, is overgrown

with full size weeds and some brush.

I am trying to come up with the most practical, meaning quick and

involving minimum of tools, way to clean that brush around the rails.

I remember seeing diesel fuel being sprayed around wooden trim dividers between slabs of cement sidewalk overgrown with brush before. It was difficult not to notice, because it really wreaked for about two days!!

I don't know if that's allowed where your property is. I'd check with the local environmental regulations, first.