Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.repair

Default Securing TE to the bench?

Don Y wrote:

Hi Michael,

What's a straightforward method for attaching equipment to the bench so it
won't "walk" off? (This is my desire, so let's not discuss why or why not
please.)

A hinged, locking cover for the entire workbench along with two high
grade locks, one for each front corner.

ROTFLMFAO! Yes! Build a giant GLOVE BOX!!! ;-)

It has the added advantage of people not messing with anything you're
working on, when you have to leave. I've also seen a fully equipped
bench set up in a large, locking closet.

have a DD214, and a honorable discharge.