Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,alt.home.repair
Doug Miller[_4_] Doug Miller[_4_] is offline

Default What are these fittings called?

=?iso-8859-15?Q?Tekkie=AE?= wrote in
:

David Billington posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On 09/08/14 16:57, Doug Miller wrote:
I need to buy a few tubing fittings similar to those shown in
this photo, but my search for them is considerably hampered
by not knowing what they're called. Any help would be
appreciated.

http://milmac.com/images/TubingFittings.png

The purpose is to make a temporary butt joint between the end
of one tube and the side of another, by attaching with a
screw.

Radius tube connectors here
http://www.componentforce.com/catego...tube-connector

http://www.essentracomponents.co.uk/...ube-connectors

http://www.panozzosrl.com/plastic_fi...niture/plastic
_fittings_for_furniture_p.asp?idCategory=344&idFam ily=13

Good sites for the OP to buy! Maybe get a free sample...

I wound up making my own -- no local sources, and I needed them
faster than I could get them shipped in. Not to mention cheaper
and more fun.

Thanks for all the replies, though.