Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Marvelous commercial!

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 9:44:46 PM UTC-4, Edward A. Falk wrote:
In article ,

rangerssuck wrote:

Very well done. The incredibly sad thing is that at our local National Guard armory

there is a food bank for the families of deployed troops. It truly is pitiful how we

treat our soldiers and their families.

Yes, if you cut veterans benefits, you don't get to say you support the troops.

If you can't afford to take care of veterans, you can't afford to go

to war.

Meanwhile, banks are illegaly foreclosing on military members:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1118471.html

" Coalition of the Willing " - I believe that's what they call it all.

(it was soooo successful in Iraq and Afghanistan)