nestork nestork is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry K View Post
Or even try this: 1953 I carried a 22 rifle with ammo on a schoolbus
to town to sell. I did get permission fromt he bus driver the day
before though. At this late date, I can't recall if I carried into
the school until I could arrange teh meet with the buyer - another
student.
Harry K
Today you'd be expelled from school if a teacher even found out about those plans. Then, they probably wouldn't let you back into the school until they'd done a number of psychiatric assessments to see how crazy you were and how much of a risk you posed to society. In this case, the school staff can be more of a threat to the student than the weapon itself.

Last edited by nestork : August 14th 14 at 12:19 AM