Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] mogulah@hotmail.com is offline

Default Marvelous commercial!

On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 1:16:01 PM UTC-4, jon_banquer wrote:
On Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:43:54 AM UTC-7, Lloyd E. Sponenburgh wrote:

Larry Jaques fired this volley in

:

Join me in filtering him, won't you?

He's not even good enough to set a bad example.

done

Yet another
example of Loud proving why he's a proud member
of Mark Wieber's clique of idiots.

Hey! Hey jon, I heard they found out where the little *******'s long-lost electrical engineering college degree is!

It's seen floating in mid air over Orlando. We should all go over there to Florida and bring some ladders and climb up to the step before the top rung and try to take it down - working with only one hand each so we won't get shocked. It will reduce our shock potential. I bet Lloyd will tell us about it !!