Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Marvelous commercial!

On Tuesday, August 12, 2014 7:27:20 PM UTC-7, Larry Jaques wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2014 14:06:52 -0500, "Lloyd E. Sponenburgh"

lloydspinsidemindspring.com wrote:

fired this volley in

:

Yeah, but worse than soldiers' families on food stamps are *gun

owning* families with women, children and the elderly who must put up

with the man of the household possibly using these guns on THEM !!

(most crime stats say that shooting victims already knew the

perpetrator - instead of it being a total stranger who wondered in

from somewhere else)

You ****ing asshole. You'd do _anything_ to sully a good thought about

honorable people.

After seeing him for what he was a few weeks ago, a quick plonk keeps

me from seeing most of his ****. Join me in filtering him, won't you?

He's not even good enough to set a bad example.

--

If I have learnt anything, it is that life forms no logical patterns.

It is haphazard and full of beauties which I try to catch as they

fly by, for who knows whether any of them will ever return?

-- Margot Fonteyn

Real adults don't need a worthless ****tard like Larry Jackass to act as their nanny.