Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] cl@isbd.net is offline

Default Fake Britain, Fake 17th IEE regs.

Jethro_uk wrote:
Apparently genuine logarithm tables used to contain deliberate errors,
to trap forgers; and OS maps include things which are not there.

When I worked in logistics software, the digital maps manager told me the
OS were *very* proactive about their copyright, and caught many dodgier
(we paid for our maps) outfits out with minute features all over their
maps.

I just feel that as the OS is (was?) "ours" we should have access to
their information as of right. Anyway the information is there for
anyone to go and see, it's "on the ground" as it were.

.... OpenMaps anyone? :-)

--
Chris Green
ยท