Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.equipment,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Securing TE to the bench?

On Mon, 11 Aug 2014 23:22:57 -0700, the renowned DaveC
wrote:

A lot of test equipment products have the "port" for the standard
notebook security cable (I think Kingston originated it, but there are
plenty of knock-offs floating aboot).

My TE must be too "old school" for that. My computers do have those.

The two Rigols and the one Tektronix I have on my bench all have them.
The Agilent, I don't think so.

--sp

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany