Posted to alt.home.repair
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Oren's Fridge

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 8/11/2014 11:58 AM, Ralph Mowery wrote:

Just about as bad as one call I had about something that would not start.
The start/start station had 2 buttons on it. The fellow was showing me
how
it would not start when he was pressing the button. I told him to try
the
Green one instead of the Red one. It then started right up.

About 8% of the male population is red-green
color blind.

Not sure if that fellow was color blind or not. However there are lots of
switches like those in the plant. There are two buttons , one on top of the
other and are about as big as a quarter. The top one is always the start
and the bottom is always the stop. While the leters on the switches are
small, they are labled Start and Stop.

I am not sure ,but think that the traffic signals are made so the red "stop"
light is always at the top and the green "go" is at the bottom.